Monday, December 30, 2013

Day One Begins.... NOW!

Wow, its been well over a year since I have posted anything on this blog and what a year it has been! Life got a hold of me for a while and many things were put on the back burner. In the past year I have been separated from my husband of 13 years, filed for divorce, went through an 8 month messy divorce process, started dating, met an amazing guy, finally got divorced and got re-married. So needless to say, I have been busy! My new husband and I were married in July and I now have 2 step-sons along with my two kids. Its been quite an adjustment.

Pertaining to my weight loss... it wasn't on my priority list. I lost a ton of weight on the divorce diet but it wasn't healthy. I was living on cherry coke mostly. I was tired all the time and I noticed that where I had lost the weight I was flabby. I have since gained some (not all) of that weight back but I'm ready to do it the healthy way. Now that my life has settled down significantly I feel like I'm ready to focus on me.

Yes, many people wait until after the new year to start their weight loss plan but I decided that I may as well start today. I have been eating like CRAP for the past month so I'm starting slow this week. I'm going to cut back on the soda and the sweets and cut my portions back as well. My plan for this go around is to use My Fitness Pal and count calories. I'm also going to start lifting more weights than I have in the past. And I'm going to blog the whole thing right here!

Day One Begins.... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment