Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day Two of Challenge

Yesterday was a great day. I drank 8 glasses of water, I stayed within my calories and I had a great workout. Yesterday was suppose to be my first training session with my trainer but there was some mix up with the scheduling and when I got there my original trainer was not there. Since it wasnt my fault they gave me a free training session yesterday and rescheduled my regular session for Saturday. Lucky me.

As for the training session... it kicked my but. We focused on legs and I was BURNING by the time I was done. This morning I feel ok but Im sure as the day goes on the pain will gradually come. So, All in all it was a great day!! How did you do??

Today my goal is to drink at least 8 glasses of water again, obviously stay within my calories and have another killer workout... this time cardio.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey~

    I gave you an award!!

    Check it out @ http://transparentjoy.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I miss you...Hope all is well!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete